Channelizing Devices and Barricades
Group II Channelizing Barrel / Drum
• Rounded Ergonomic Handle for easy access with a comfortable grip
• Double Light Mounts on handle for added convenience
• Ribbed Bottom Lip for easy base attachment
• Two-Piece Top & Base Design allows dragging without base & drum separation
• Two-Piece Breakaway Feature allows controlled separation on impact
• UV Stabilized Bright Orange Polyethylene protects from sun damage
Meets MUTCD & NCHRP 350 requirements, sheeting configurations to meet all state specifications.
Type III Barricade
Our Type III Barricades are made from versatile galvanized square tubing for both skids and uprights. The skids are connected to the uprights by a stub weld base receiver. The panels are available in lengths of 4 ft., 6 ft., 8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft. Reflective sheeting is available in 3M™ Diamond Grade, High Intensity Prismatic, or Engineer Grade Prismatic on one or both sides. Assembly Required.
JBC 36" Reflective Traffic Cone
Easily the most popular cone we carry. The required standard cone in the state of Virginia, the JBC Revolution Series utilizes premium grade PVC injection molding technology to produce extremely durable traffic cones. The cones have a stippled inside to eliminate sticking and are 100% recyclable. They also Feature two 3M reflective collars for visibility at night. Meets NCHRP-350 and MUTCD requirements. Fluorescent Orange. www.jbcsafety.com
JBC 18" Reflective Traffic Cone
A very popular choice for Police/Fire and Rescue Departments. Small and compact the 18" reflective cones have a lot to offer. The JBC Revolution Series utilizes premium grade PVC injection molding technology to produce extremely durable traffic cones. The cones have a stippled inside to eliminate sticking and are 100% recyclable. They also Feature a 3M reflective collar for visibility at night. Meets NCHRP-350 and MUTCD requirements. Fluorescent Orange and Lime
JBC Cone Weight
An additional 4.5 lbs to add to the 36" 10 lb cones, these cone weights arent necessary for all applications but can provide additional support in high speed work zones.
JBC Retractable Cone Bar
The JBC Retractable Cone-Bar is designed for use with the PVC Traffic Cones and Knob-Top Delineators. The Cone-Bar is extremely versatile for road trench or utility works use, construction sites, parking lots, pedestrian areas, and more. Extremely portable and lightweight At only 1.35 lbs., the Retractable Cone- Bar is easily carried or transported in a trunk or truck bed, and it’s easy to set up.
The Retractable Cone-Bar adjusts from 5-to-10 feet in length.
Transform your ordinary line of traffic safety cones into a temporary, cost-effective belt barrier system. The highly visible retracting belt securely connects to the next cone - creating a quick barrier. Includes a 10’ retracting belt with locking belt end. Ideal for construction sites, work sites, roadside maintenance, engineering applications, and anywhere a temporary barrier or restricted access is required.
Orange Safety Fence
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OR RENTAL
STOP/SLOW Paddles w/ Staff
24” Reflective (DGP) Stop/Slow aluminum paddle with 2-part schedule 40 white PVC staff (60" & 12")
LED *VDOT* STOP/SLOW PADDLES
Handheld STOP/SLOW Paddles
18” Stop/Slow Paddle with 12” wood handle
D-Top Portable Delineator Post
N-Top Portable Delineator Post
JBC Delineator Post: 42"H N-Top Post with Reflective Collars
Temporary Overlay Markers TOMS
TOMs are the most effective and convenient product on the market to provide short-term pavement markings that work effectively in both day and night. They are simple to place and easy to remove. They are durable enough for use on any road, from low volume to interstate highways.
TOMs are manufactured with virgin engineering resins and the best retro-reflective tapes and adhesives. They are built tough to stand up to the demands of construction work zones. They are manufactured and stocked in two standard colors – white and yellow – and can be made reflective on one or both sides. All TOMs feature a factory-applied high tack butyl adhesive pad, that provides for "peel-and-stick" quick installation to the roadway. Pexco.
- Colors: Yellow or White
- Reflective Material: Single or Double Sided
- Case Count: 500
Crystal Center Mount Delineator
Center Mount Plastic Delineators are easy to install on many applications. They provide extra visibilty on post, building, mail boxes, and more. Each plastic delineator has a 3 1/4" diameter.
Barrier Wall Delineator - Work Zone
Barrier Wall Delineators - L-Shaped .040 aluminum or plastic covered with Fluorescent Orange Diamond Grade 3M sheeting. Single or double sided available. - 8" x 12"
PCBM Barrier Delineators
PCBMs are shatter-proof, bend upon impact and rebound to their original shape. They resist both direct and indirect vehicle impacts even in the coldest weather conditions. PCBMs utilize highly efficient cube-corner micro-prismatic sheeting which allows them to exceed both federal and state specifications.
- Built tough to endure years use in construction zones and permanent installations
- Typical applications include temporary and permanent concrete barriers, concrete bridge parapets and wooden guardrail posts
- PCBM bases are pre-drilled for bolt and stud mounting
- Available in 6 sizes
RPM Work Zone Pavement Marker
- Effective and convenient long-term temporary road markings
- Designed to be long lasting enough for use in low volume and interstate highways
- Both markers provide clear guidance to motorists day and night
- Markers are easy to install and remove
- Both markers are available in standard yellow and white
- Reflective tape can be applied on one or both sides
- Factory applied high tack Butyl adhesive pads allow for a "peel-and-stick" application to the roadway
Safety Flags w/ Rod
Impact Recovery Systems
Object Markers, Chevrons, Posts, and Curbing
Improve safety for motorists and provide highly visible roadway delineation and channelization for greater motorist awareness, reduced liability and a reduction in accidents. Devices also clearly identify and warn motorists of potential hazards on, or adjacent to the roadway.
Provide customizable and durable delineation and channelization for nearly any need, in order to enhance a safe and uninterrupted traffic flow. www.impactrecovery.com
Flexi-Guide FG 300 Channelizer Post
Channelizer posts save lives by properly directing traffic and reducing the chance of accidents in many locations. Our posts are highly visible, day and night. They clearly delineate driving lanes with bright colors and reflective sheeting. To reduce the risk of fatal accidents, place FG 300 posts at critical points along your roadways where safety hazards exist. We offer 3 models to best meet your needs.
- Superior impact resistance for lower maintenance
- Conforms to MUTCD & NCHRP 350 standards
- Easy to replace damaged posts
- Withstands extreme hot & cold temperatures
- True fluorescent colors for increased visibility
- No metal pins in bases to rust & seize
- Easy installation on any roadway
- Bases can be reused